Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2019

5-7-10 The magic ride

One day, Dan, Ethan and I went on the magic ride.
We jumped on and just as we got on our seats, the ride started to spin. 
“Something doesn't feel right,'' thought Dan and Ethan.  
As the ride started to go a little bit faster,
Ethan and I started to feel a little bit dizzy, but for some reason, Mark has never got dizzy in his life!  
“Where am I?” said Ethan as we got off the ride. 
When we walked outside, I realized that we were now on Mars! 


I wondered how we got here and how we would get back to the Earth.
We went to bed in the room where the magic ride was and fell asleep.
The next morning, Ethan had an idea of how to get back to Earth.
He told us that all we had to do was get back on the ride, ride it backwards,
and it will teleport us back to the Earth. So we all agreed to his idea,
hoping that it will work and will take us back to Earth.  So we tried it… and it worked! 

“YAY!” We all shouted happily.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lukas I like how you did a yay in the end of your senteces and keep that work up.

    ReplyDelete